You are cordially invited to attend this COMPLIMENTARY DINNER PRESENTATION.
YOUR RETIREMENT OUTLOOK
Are you financially prepared for the challenges ahead, regardless of market conditions? With all that is going on with current events and upcoming elections, planning for tomorrow is becoming more and more difficult. Volatile markets due to an uncertain economy, anticipated tax increases, inflation, escalating geopolitical pressures, and countless other factors have American pre-retirees and retirees on edge and looking for answers. Don’t let current financial uncertainties affect your retirement.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Retirement Income: Learn the importance having a written income plan, not just a portfolio. Discover strategies to help avoid outliving your money
- Market Volatility: With the current state of the world and it being an election year, what can you do to financially protect yourself moving forward?
- Tax Laws Changes: How the new Trump Tax Code has created a window of opportunity that could benefit you and your family for years to come
- Social Security Benefits: Strategies to help keep your benefits from being overtaxed and maximize what your spouse retains after you’re gone
- Retirement Accounts: Why your IRA’s, 401(k)s, and other retirement accounts could be setting you up for an unnecessary tax bill
- Social Security Benefits: Strategies to help keep your benefits from being overtaxed and maximize what your spouse retains after you’re gone.
THE WHITE LINEN
3-Course Meal with Wine Pairings
Seating is limited.
RSVP today to uncover the opportunities
some advisors may miss due to a narrow focus on your investments.
Check in begins at 6:15 PM | Seminar starts promptly at 6:30 PM.
Dinner is on us and there is no obligation. Adult first time attendees only, please. For ages 50+.
You can sit back and wait to see what happens OR you can elect to take control of your financial future.
Your safety is our #1 concern. Seating is limited to 16 reservations in abidance with safety guidelines.