Are you worried about running out of money?
Where do you, the markets, and the economy go from here?
If you are like most retirees, you have built up your retirement savings in plans like IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and TSP plans not knowing that these could be potential ticking tax time bombs waiting to go off. Join Danny Philipi of JC Grason as he helps you figure out the new tax and retirement risks you may face and what to do about it while there’s still time.
Topics That Are Commonly Discussed Include:
- RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Will it last? Potential ways to avoid running out of income during retirement, and help create a dependable, reliable, and consistent income.
- TAX-EFFICIENT STRATEGIES: Why taxes may be the biggest retirement risk many haven’t planned for.
- STOCK MARKET CORRECTION: How can you be better prepared for a market downturn?
- THE SECURE ACT: Tax legislation could turn your IRA into a tax burden for your beneficiaries. Learn important strategies to help lessen the burden.
- INFLATION: Ways to position your retirement savings to help reduce the impact of inflation, world events and things out of your control.
RSVP today to uncover the opportunities some advisors may miss due to a narrow focus on your investments.
Check in at 4:45 PM | Seminar starts promptly at 5:00 PM
Dinner served at 6:15 PM | Performance starts at 7:30 PM
Adult first time attendees only, please. For ages 50+. Seating is limited.
By submitting your personal information,
you consent to be contacted by a financial professional regarding your financial strategy for retirement.